Suggest treatment for tongue ulcer
More information required
Welcome to HCM
As I can understand your major problem is of tongue ulcer.
(A photograph of it would have help greatly here)
We need to consider a condition of glositis. However, before I would need information regarding the following.
1) Do you feel increased sensitivity to spices and hot foods?
2) Are there associated gingival ulcers?
3) was there a recent history of trauma to tongue or tongue bite?
4) Is it painful, red in appearance?
5) any compliants of fever?
Answer to these will help me to have a clearer clinical picture.
Meanwhile you can start having Vitamin B complex course.
As there appears an indication of antibiotics(require doctors prescription), plus it warrants detailed local examination of tongue and local lymph nodes, a consulation to local physician is advisable.
kindly revert back with the information.
Dr Pankaj B
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tongue ulcers caused mdma and treatment
- Suggest treatment tongue infection
- Suggest treatment for mouth ulcers
- Suggest treatment for solitary rectal ulcer
- Mouth ulcers on tongue treatment
- Ulcers in tongue after taking mdma need treatment
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection on tongue
- What is a corneal ulcer suggest treatment and recovery
- Suggest treatment for blocks in the heart with gastric ulcers
- Tongue ulcers treatment
- Suggest treatment for vitiligo on penis
- What causes rash on the middle of chest area after having Benadryl?
- What does the following test result indicate?
- Suggest treatment for IBS
- How long should one keep hardware, screws and wire post patellar surgery?
- What causes lump on right side of rib cage?
- What causes wavy lines in vision and transient loss of vision?
- Suggest treatment for history of supraventricular tachycardia and...
- What causes recurring pain below armpit which is relieved by Lidocaine...
- What causes one-sided headaches, blocked nose and pressure in ears?