Suggest treatment for to cure adenoids and tonsils
Adenotonsillectomy is safe surgery
I have gone through your query; and for your kind information adenotonsillectomy is the safe surgery without side effect and no impact on the face structures except some rare cases (Haemorrhage, Eustachian tube dysfunction).
But before this surgery you go through the indication of this surgery are
1. Upper Airway Obstruction in Children with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
2. Frequent Recurrent Acute Tonsillitis
3. Peritonsillar Abscess
All the ways mentioned by you for this surgery are more or less not better than each other but according to my best of knowledge you may prefer laser surgery.
Your input is really helpful.
Frankly speaking i am confused whether i should go for the surgery or not. Yes, my son has large adenoid but he is not having any serious complain or problem except (breathing with mouth while sleeping) and snorring (not regular may be depends on whether condition).
But what i found his teeth structure is not proper and dentist suspecting it could be because of adenoid (mouth breathing).
Better to go for surgery
I have gone through your follow up query; and suggest to you that in this condition your son should probably go for surgery, it is better for his health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for tonsil infections
- Treatment and cure for cryptic tonsillitis
- Treatment and cure for tonsil irritation
- Treatment and cure for lingual tonsillitis
- Treatment and cure for tonsil cancer
- Treatment and cure for tonsil cysts
- Treatment and cure for pustular tonsillitis
- Treatment and cure for follicular tonsillitis
- Treatment and cure for chronic tonsilitis
- Treatment and cure for septic tonsillitis
- Have vertigo and IgG deficient. Taking antibody replacement therapy....
- Shaky voice and words are not clear. What could be the reason?
- Had outer ear infection due to using cotton swab. Prescribed Neomycin...
- Undergone surgeries on neck and back. Have diabetes, arthritis and...
- Have dark brownish/red dime-sized spot. Developed fever. Should I be...
- Diagnosed with strep throat and on Zpac. Neck, mouth and teeth hurts....
- Having headache and neck pain. Esophagram result came normal and thyroid...
- Suffering from continuous nose blockages and using nasal sprays. Told as...
- Throat irritation and pain while swallowing food. Should I be worried?
- Suffering from dry throat with soft palate and uvula sagging. What is...