Suggest treatment for tiredness, nausea, cold, headache and light menstruation
I forgot to mention my breast have felt a little sore like different than usual
It can be due to viral infection.
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
As you had period then the chances of pregnancy are exceedingly low. But I suggest we do a home pregnancy to rule out pregnancy absolutely.
In the absence of pregnancy the current set of symptoms may be related to hormone change or a viral infection. I will suggest that you consult your GP and and take over the counter antihistaminic and antipyretics.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nausea tiredness headache bruising
- Nausea vomiting headache tiredness sore throat treatment for symptoms
- Dizziness blurred vision tiredness headache cough and cold
- Treatment for weakness tiredness headache nausea and light-headed
- Headaches tiredness nausea dizziness cold
- Nausea tiredness headache and cramps
- Tiredness headache nausea light headed head injury
- Headache sickness tiredness and coldness
- Mild fever at night weakness tiredness cough cold treatment options
- What is the treatment for tiredness and headache