question-icon

Suggest treatment for tiredness, nausea, cold, headache and light menstruation

Posted on Mon, 14 Dec 2015
Question: It has been almost a week that I feel very tired, nauseous, cold, with headache at first I thought I could be pregnant but I got my period lighter than usual though, I don't know if this is serious or what to do

I forgot to mention my breast have felt a little sore like different than usual
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
It can be due to viral infection.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.

As you had period then the chances of pregnancy are exceedingly low. But I suggest we do a home pregnancy to rule out pregnancy absolutely.

In the absence of pregnancy the current set of symptoms may be related to hormone change or a viral infection. I will suggest that you consult your GP and and take over the counter antihistaminic and antipyretics.

Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
Good luck.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Dr. Richa Agarwal

OBGYN