Suggest treatment for tiredness and twitching of body post spinal stenosis surgery
I would suggest you to see a psychiatrist
I have studied your case and I think you do not need a neurologist.I think you should see a psychiatrist. Your symptoms are go anxiety neurosis. Because of this you are having feeling of impending doom and nightmares.Till you visit a psychiatrist you can follow these steps.
1.Take Preabalin M at night time.
2.Do not stay alone. Be with your family or friends.
3.Try to involve your self in recreational activities.
I hope these steps will be helpful for you.Let me know if their is any other followup questions.
Anxiety can cause all these symptoms
Anxiety can cause all these symptoms.Twitching, tremors, giddiness, vomiting, inability to sleep is all due to anxiety neurosis. Once you will start taking treatment for it, rest all symptoms improves. Body and mind are interrelated. No point in treating body for brain problems.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for thoracic spinal stenosis
- Spinal stenosis after surgery
- Treatment and cure for lower spinal stenosis
- Outpatient surgery for spinal stenosis
- Treatment and cure for degenerative spinal stenosis
- Does spinal stenosis cause tiredness
- Twitching in arm spinal stenosis
- Treatment and cure for polymyalgia, spinal stenosis
- Treatment and cure for spinal stenosis
- Treatment and cure for severe spinal stenosis