Suggest treatment for tiredness and slurred speech while having Parkinson's disease

Dr. Ratnesh Pandey

Homeopath

Posted on Wed, 7 Sep 2016 in Homeopathy
Question: Hello, My father(age 62) is diagnosed with Parkinson. He exhibits slow movement, tiredness, emotional and speech changes, and have had falls a few times(postural instability). I'm looking for treatment in homeopathy as the current medication (syndopa) is making him tired. Looking forward for your valuable advise.
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
homeopathic treatment required

Detailed Answer:
Hello
I appreciate your interest in homeopathy.
based on the details i am suggesting some homeopathy medicine amd auggest your to start as prescribed.
Mygale 30 6 pills three times in a day
R36 15 drops twice in a day.

I would suggest you to not to withdraw your current medication without opinion of your physician.

You may be required change in medicine as per progress. So keep updating me as per progress.
Hope this is clear. In case of any query feel free to ask

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Veerisetty Shyamkumar
Follow up: Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 7 hours later
Sure, will do. Thanks doctor for the reply.
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 24 hours later
Brief Answer:
followup

Detailed Answer:
Understand the course of medication may be longer or depend upon the progress. Keep taking the medicine as per instruction.

Thanks

Dr Ratnesh
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng