Suggest treatment for tiny ulcers in genital area

Posted on Mon, 15 Jun 2015 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: hello, 4 days ago I was diagnosed with symptoms that's close to genital warts, but the physican wasn't sure of it. Without my agreement she put TCA treatment on my warts. She told me to not wash it off within 4 hrs but did not tell me I have to wash it off at 6hrs. So I wash it off at night, which is 9 hrs past by. Ever since then I'm dealing with extreme pain in my genital area. Every time I go pee, it hurts like hell. I'm even afraid to go to bathroom now. I went to clinic yesterday, one of the doctor told me the area is burn and the skin in the surface is all gone. Now there are ulcer appeared in the bottom of my genital, and still little warts appeared( or was there before, did not burn completely). Was the TCA treatment nessecary and am I really getting genital warts or is it herpes or sythilis.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 58 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Take antibiotics

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for the query and photograph.
At present only tiny ulcers are visible.
These ulcers might have been formed by TCA.
It is difficult to say whether it was wart or any other disease.
Apply an antibacterial cream like mupirocine and take amoxicillin capsule. This is a prescription drug.
It is important to prevent development of bacterial infection.
I treat such cases with the above mentioned medication and have seen excellent response.
Once the ulcer heals send me another picture.
This will help in finding out what the exact lesion was .
Wishing you a good health.
Thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Shanthi.E
Follow up: Dr. Rahul Kumar 5 hours later
Hi, I just added two new pics. Can you please tell me what's going on with my genital area now?
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 18 hours later
Brief Answer:
It's improving

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for the follow up and photograph.
These white spots are due to TCA.
Ulcers are healing well.
I hope you are using antibiotics.
Don't worry just wait for a week.
You will get good results.
Let me know if you have any other doubt.
Thank you
Dr. Rahul Kumar

Dermatologist