Suggest treatment for tinnitus, frequent headaches and tiredness

Dr. Erion Spaho

Neurologist, Surgical

Posted on Mon, 27 Mar 2017 in Brain and Spine
Question: Hi, My name is XXXXXXX and i think there is something seriously wrong with my head! The last year has been the most rough year i had. my ears are always ringing it gets so bad to the point were im bugging out, i have frequent headaches, always tired, cant focus or remember anything, i cant drink alcohol because it heightens all my symptoms for a run of 3-5 days till it gets somewhat bearable. When it gets really bad i dont get out of bed all day and when i wake up my eyes are glued shout with eye mucus. I need help asap! i thought if i waited it would have gone away but it just keeps getting worse.
Answered by Dr. Erion Spaho 35 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Cause of tinnitus to be discovered.

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thanks for using HealthcareMagic.

I have read your question and understand your concerns.

Tinnitus, or ringing in ears may result in complications such fatigue, sleep disorders, anxiety, depression, etc.

So, in my opinion, tinnitus is most likely the cause of other symptoms that you are experiencing.

An evaluation about the cause of tinnitus is necessary.

Conditions that may cause tinnitus and its related complications include exposure to loud noise, earwax blockage, stiffening of ear bones, Ménière's disease, vascular problems of the neck vessels, certain drugs, etc.

Finding the cause of tinnitus and treating it should improve your other symptoms too.

Get evaluated by an ENT Doctor and by a Neurologist.

Hope you found the answer helpful.

Let me know if I can assist you further.

Greetings.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana