Ask a Urologist   »  

Suggest treatment for tingling on penis without any discharge

Question
I have no discharge or burning when i urinate. I still have a tingling feeling at the head of my penis. I am on the 3rd day of my medicine. Let me know what you think.
Posted Fri, 29 Aug 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems

Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 39 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please, what drugs are you on?

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for this query.

I have reviewed this information fully. Can you please tell me what medications you are taking? If you had no discharge or pain during urination, why was this drug prescribed then?In all, continue the medications for the prescribed length before judging its efficiency at addressing the problem.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thank you so much for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.