Suggest treatment for tightness in the throat
I would go in, but I am afraid they will do expensive tests and then tell me to cut back on coffee. No known allergies. No head ache, just kind of a spacey feeling.
Hi welcome to HCM, Analysing your symptoms ,
Hi welcome to HCM, Analysing your symptoms , there could be a block in your veins or lymph channels somewhere in the neck probably on the right side leading to less drainage of blood above it--especially in the face. A detailed clinical examination is called for and I think you should see your doctor.
Regarding palpitations, I am not able to co-relate it with the other symptoms. It is probably independent and has incidentally increased now.
One thing I can suggest--take an anti allergic for a couple of days. If there is no improvement, please see your doctor--regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for throat infection and cough
- Suggest treatment for throat infection
- Throat tightness anxiety treatment
- Suggest treatment for cold with sore throat
- Coughing and sore throat suggest the treatment
- Suggest treatment for throat pain
- Suggest treatment for recurring sore throat
- Suggest treatment for sore throat
- Suggest treatment for irritation in throat
- What treatment is suggested for soar throat