Suggest treatment for thyroid
PS: The first test was taken at Doha and the second was in XXXXXXX
Welcome To HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I understand your concern. Yes I've reviewed both the reports..
The previous values of your TSH were just above the normal range. In fact the levels less then 10 are categorized under Sub clinical Hypothyroidism. This doesn't require treatment if the person is asymptomatic.
Your previous levels were just above the reference range and the recent levels are within normal limits.
So your precious just higher levels could be due to Sub-clinical Hypothyroidism or could be due to variation in laboratory ranges.
In any case, this doesn't require treatment at all. The only reason for which a female may requite treatment on this is pregnancy.
So, if you are not concerned for pregnancy related issues then you just need to get the levels checked every 3 months.
I hope it helps you.
If you have any further query, please ask me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Suggest treatment for overactive thyroid inspite of taking medications
- Suggest treatment for recurrance of papillary thyroid cancer
- Treatment for thyroid
- Suggest treatment for diffuse inhomegeneity in the thyroid
- Suffering from thyroid suggest best treatment
- What treatment is suggested for thyroid
- Thyroid cancer treatment and treatment
- Thyroid cancer radioactive iodine suggest treatments
- Suggest treatment for thyroid