Suggest treatment for thrush after inhaled steroids
You can try warm saline gargles
Hi, I am Dr Mittal. I have read your query. I think I would be able to help you. The symptoms of the query are quite suggestive of post steroidal fungal infection. The best way to avoid this is to do saline gargles. The residual steroid from the throat can get clear from this site and thereby infection can be avoided.
I think I would suggest that temporarily you try some antifungal mouth wash like candid to clear the current situation.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information helps you. Please feel free to contact us for more information. If found useful, please click on Helpful. Best of luck.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for thrush in women
- Treatment for thrush on tongue
- Over the counter thrush treatment
- Suggest treatment for recurring thrush infection and athletes foot
- Vaginal thrush treatment
- Thrush in the mouth treatments
- Men thrush treatment
- Male thrush treatment
- Esophageal thrush treatment
- Oral thrush treatment for adults