Suggest treatment for throat pain and post nasal drip
Please provide more information, take antiallergic drugs or nasal spray
welcome to health care magic, I have gone through your question very diligently and I will try to help you out in best possible way.
At the outset, I would like further information for better assessment of the condition
Are you running fever or having running nose, stuffy nose or nasal congestion?
your medical history like diabetes, thyroid disease or if you are taking any other medicine?
Have you seen a doctor or oredered any investigation, if yes uplaod me the reports
Since you have sinus problem so I would advise you to boost your immunity by taking Vitamin C, multivitamin and chayawanprash.
I would advise you to take antiallergic drug like fexofenadine or levocetirizine for 2 to 3 days, continue doing gargling and steam inhalation.
try to avoid ice cream, cold drink, have lukewarm water to drink.
Please write back to me with these details, I have asked for, so that I will be able to tell you more precisely.
waiting for your reply
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Post nasal drip treatment roxid
- Suggest treatmant for strep throat and post nasal drip
- Suggest treatment for post-nasal drip
- Suggest treatment for allergic bronchitis with post nasal drip
- Suggest treatment for post nasal drip
- Post nasal drip treatment
- Post nasal drip cough treatment
- Suggest treatment for cough due to a post nasal drip
- Post nasal drip and throat pain connection
- Suggest treatment for chronic post nasal drip
- What causes purple blackish discoloration of skin in lower legs?
- What causes severe hair loss in a person with thyroid disorder?
- What causes slightly elevated TSH levels with eosinophilia?
- What does frequent urinations and irregular heartbeats when under stress...
- What does the following stool test report suggest?
- Suggest treatment for arthritis and increase in ESR count
- Suggest treatment for slightly elevated triglyceride levels
- Suggest treatment for rash near the inner thighs
- What causes hot feeling in lower abdomen and acid like burning sensation?
- What causes frequent yawning and the need to take deep breaths?