Suggest treatment for throat irritation
only symptomatic treatment required
Thanks for posting your query in hcm.
It appears that you are suffering from a viral infection.
Since you are not having any fever, you do not need a course of antibiotics.
Only symptomatic treatment will suffice.
You may take tablet Ibuprofen 400 mg thrice a day for the throat irritation.
Also, take syrup TUSQ 1 tablespoon 3 times a day along with sucking on cough lozenges like strepsils.
You should gargle with warm saline water and also with povidine iodine mouth gargles.
Since it is self limiting, you will be fine soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Something stuck in throat throat irritation treatment
- Treatment and cure for throat irritation
- Throat irritation mouthwash
- Treatment and cure for minor throat irritation
- Treatment and cure for lower throat irritation
- Online treatment for throat irritation
- Gastritis throat irritation
- Treatment and cure for Constant throat irritation
- Treatment and cure for chronic throat irritation
- Persisting throat irritation headache cold post treatment effective remedy