Suggest treatment for throat infection while on Augmentin
you can take it
Klebshiella pneumonia infection is treated with
third-generation cephalosporins (eg, cefotaxime, ceftriaxone), carbapenems (eg, imipenem/cilastatin), aminoglycosides (eg, gentamicin, amikacin), and quinolones(Moxifloxacin, ofloxacin.)
Treating with antibiotics sensitive in the lab report is the ideal way i follow in my practice. But as Mofloxacin is also a choice of drug for Klebshiella pneumonia infection. you can take it with out any worries.
Cause always treating doctor is the one who can take appropriate decision as he is physically examining and analysing the present condition of your infection.
All the best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Allopathic treatment for throat infection
- Suggest treatment for uvulitis with throat infection
- Suggest treatment for throat infection and fever
- Suggest treatment for throat infection and cough
- Suggest treatment for throat infection
- Treatment and cure for throat infection
- Viral throat infection treatment
- Suggest treatment for throat infection and prostatitis
- Treatment for fever with throat infection
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea after taking augmentin for throat infection
- What does this KFT report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for body pain, sneezing and dry cough
- Suggest treatment for itching all over the body
- Suggest ways to reduce the midnight food cravings
- How long does eye inflammation take to resolve?
- What does weird sensation on left side of the face suggest?
- What do the following blood test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain in knee while walking
- What causes sweating, nausea and dizziness with history of epilepsy?
- What causes severe peripheral neuropathy when diagnosed with myopathy?