Suggest treatment for throat infection post embryo transfer
Use home remedies
I understand your concerns.
Good to know you have undergone embryo transfer successfully.
Throat infection can be treated by home remedies for some days as it is likely to reduce slowly. Use Kashaya milk with ginger and turmeric.
You can eat fruits. They don't increase throat infection. They are good for you.
Immune power is not compromised. Nothing to do with it.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Allopathic treatment for throat infection
- Suggest treatment for uvulitis with throat infection
- Suggest treatment for throat infection and fever
- Suggest treatment for throat infection and cough
- Suggest treatment for throat infection
- Throat infection after embryo transfer
- Treatment and cure for throat infection
- Viral throat infection treatment
- Suggest treatment for throat infection and prostatitis
- Treatment for fever with throat infection
- Have l 5 injuries. Had three IVF pregnancies, failed. Is i 5 injury the...
- How fertyl m works for men having very low sperm count?
- Increasing follicle size. Need trigger shot for ovulation?
- Pregnant. Had tender breasts and felt queasy. But, symptoms stopped and...
- Took enema with enema kit. Some amount left. Is there any reason for...
- Period delayed. How to take mtpill and mitoprost?
- Can I ask to be sedated so that I can relax and get through the exam...
- Pain in throat, jumping eye lid, pain in chest, stabbing pain in...
- Ovaries hurt after an orgasm masturbation, stinging sensation. What...
- On adderall. Can it result in nagging dull pain below rib cage?