Suggest treatment for throat infection post embryo transfer

Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Infertility Specialist

Posted on Sat, 3 Sep 2016 in Infertility Problem
Question: Hi doctor, I had embryo transfer done 2 days ago. Now I got throat infection. Feeling panic if it affects implantation. Desperate about good results after so long wait time. And spent so much money to go through this treatment. Am not in a position to eat good amount of fruits which might help in implantation coz of sore throat. It would become worse if cough starts. What can I do now? Or is it the symptoms of not having immune power for implantation?
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Use home remedies

Detailed Answer:

I understand your concerns.

Good to know you have undergone embryo transfer successfully.

Throat infection can be treated by home remedies for some days as it is likely to reduce slowly. Use Kashaya milk with ginger and turmeric.

You can eat fruits. They don't increase throat infection. They are good for you.

Immune power is not compromised. Nothing to do with it.