Suggest treatment for throat and stomach pain

Dr. Ratnesh Pandey

Homeopath

Posted on Thu, 29 Oct 2015 in Homeopathy
Question: I am having throat pain [left side-tonsillitis & left ear] due to season change along with stomach pain since morning. I normally had throat infection quite often every 4-6months but for the last one year it happened this time only.

Could you please suggest homeopathic medicine that can be taken long time to avoid frequent throat infection as i am very careful about eating ice-creams.cold drinks/out side food.

Can medicines like Merc P 200 & Phytolacca 200 helps long term say around 1year taking daily. Please suggest with details.
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
revised medication

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX
I am revising medication for you
1 baryta carb 3x 10 drops with half cup of water
2 phytolacca Q 15 drops with half cup of water
3 belladona 30 6 pills twice in a day

For stomach pain take
colocynth 200 6 pills twice in a day
Take medicine for month. No need to take medicine For 1 year.
Avoid cold drinks , ice cream etc.

For any query feel free to ask

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj
Follow up: Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 9 minutes later
Is there any medicine which can help to reduce weight and improve Vitamin D deficiency in body as per BMI category is overweight[10kg extra].

Also would like to know if stopping medicines prescribed for throat infection after 1 month then this issue might repeat, i presume that there must be long term homeo treatment to avoid the occurrences of throat infection, i mean it occurs when you have deficiency of something, correct me if wrong.
Brief Answer:
followup

Detailed Answer:
Hello
There are good medicine for weight loss
You may take phytolacca Berry 4 tablets twice in a day.
For vitamin deficiency i woud suggest the medicine once you complete the course of medicine.
Regarding your current complain medicine will help you to keep healthy after the completion of course. No need to take medicine for long time. You have to protect your self during changing weather.
Follow up: Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 2 hours later
As mentioned, when checked with shop following was observed:

1 baryta carb 3x 10 drops with half cup of water -----pills not drops
3 belladona 30 6 pills twice in a day-------------------pills not drops

Can you please let me know the correct name for drops.
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 32 minutes later
Brief Answer:
followup

Detailed Answer:
Medicine are avilable in liquid as well as in pills with same potency 3x or 6x
So you can take which ever is avilable.
Once you get the medicine i will share the dose details

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh