Suggest treatment for throat ache

Posted on Mon, 5 May 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: Hi i am a 31 year old women, I have tremendous throat ache, i have a zerodol at my disposal But it expired in 2013 can i still have it. I also have a nimesulide bP 100 mg can i have this for the time being. I have No other medical condition or pregnancy. One more thing, about two hours ago i took a arcoxia etoricoxib 120 mg thinking it may help but it did not.
Answered by Dr. Sumit Bhatti 39 minutes later
Brief Answer: As below: Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for your query. 1. Avoid the Zerodol (Aceclofenc) that is past the expiry date. 2. You may have the Nimesulide for the time being. 3. It is fine if you have already taken Etoricoxib a couple of hours ago. 4. Consider other causes for severe throat pain such as infection, inflammation, foreign body, dryness and so on. Get examined and treat accordingly. If you have any further questions, I will be available to answer them. Regards.
Dr. Sumit Bhatti

ENT Specialist