Suggest treatment for thorat infection
Acute pharyngitis. Give further details.
Welcome to HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I understand your concern.
It seems you are suffering from Acute Pharyngitis.
I would like to know few things, before i can help you with the treatment part:
1. Any pain in throat?
2. Any fever?
3. What medications you have taken?
4. Any cough? Running nose?
Revert with these details, so that i can help you with the treatment part.
1. Any pain in throat? >> YES
2. Any fever? >> NO
3. What medications you have taken? >> Nothing (not started)
4. Any cough? Running nose? >> NO
Little headache started from today. Please advice.
Follow as advised.
I appreciate your point wise answers.
In such scenario I advice following:
1. To start antibiotic like Azithromycin along with anti allergic drugs like levocetrizine. These are prescription only medications which can be prescribed by your local doctor.
2. To do warm saline gargles 3-4 times a day.
This would certainly help you.
If you have any further query please ask me else close the discussion and rate it.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for chest infection
- Suggest treatment for vaginal infection
- Suggest treatment for intestinal infection
- Suggest treatment for skin infection
- Suggest treatment for respiratory infection
- Suggest bladder infection treatment
- Suggest treatment for infection in uterus
- Suggest treatment for jaw infection
- Suggest treatment for worm infection
- Suggest treatment for infected prostate