Suggest treatment for thoracic nerve discomfort
Needs medication for 3 months as prescribed below.
I understand your query and concern. Since the discomfort is severe and constant, I will advice you to start medications. I would have started him on tab. Pregabalin once daily bed time for 3 months along with an opioid analgesics for 10 days. This seems to be neuropathic pain and the aforementioned treatment is high effective.
NOTE:These drugs should be taken under strict medical supervision of your doctor.
I also advise you to consult physiotherapist and practice spine relaxing exercises.
Also get an MRI Spine to look for any disc prolapse.
Post your further queries if any,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Vestibulocochlear nerve treatment
- Suggest treatment for pain due to compressed nerve
- Suggest treatment for compressed nerves with stiffness and pain
- Suggest treatment for stomach discomfort
- Suggest treatment for testicular discomfort
- Suggest treatment for sciatic nerve pain
- Suggest treatment for nerve pain and damage
- Suggest treatment for pinched nerve in my lower back
- Suggest treatment for nerve damage and bulging disk
- Suggest treatment for nerve pain in my neck and back