Suggest treatment for thinning of hair and hairfall
I have had thinning hair & hairfall at the front of my head for the last few years. I have visited a dermatologist and she has said it is a hormonal imbalance as I also have excessive facial hair and increased weight. Ultrasounds have ruled out PCOS. I have had numerous medications in the past to no avail.
Currently, she has prescribed Aldactone 50 once a day and a combination of Minokem & Anastim solutions.
Will my bald spot ever be cured? :(
Thanks for the query.
You have been prescribed correct medication.
However any anti hair fall medication takes at least 3 months to show some response.
Your symptoms suggest that you have hormonal imbalance.
Have you got testosterone levels checked?
If yes please get it done and let me know the reports.
Waiting for your response.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Baldness and thin hair please suggest remedies for it
- Treatment for acne thinning hair difficulty gaining weight
- What are the treatments for hair loss and thin hair
- Homeopathic treatments for thinning hair
- Treatment for thinning hair and hair loss
- What is the treatment for thin hair and baldness
- Holes in face thin hair treatment
- Have dandruff thinning hair reduced growth of hair suggest treatment
- Severe dandruff itching thinning hair suggest treatment
- Thinning hair treatment