Suggest treatment for thickness of endometrium with normal biopsy

Dr. Richa Agarwal

OBGYN

Posted on Mon, 29 Dec 2014 in Women's Health
Question: the lining is now 4.4 and it was 4.2 before. He feels everything is good and nothing to be concerned about. Being I am not sexually active or never been pregnant and have a small uterus he feels it is all good. I am still a little concerned about the increased lining. No cysts on ovaries but,something about cyst pockets. All in all I guess he thinks I am all right unless I have bleeding. He apologized for the rough tech the other day and felt said that was too bad. He did say if I have discharge again to let him know. I feel I will because I have had it off and on for the last 10-12 years since menopause. Am still a little anxious!
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Your doctor's opinion is right.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing to us about it.

I can understand your concern. Your doctor's opinion is correct in your case. And yes, you seem to be anxious.

You should not be worried about endometrial thickness if your biopsy report and ultrasound scan reports are normal; there is no need to worry about it.

You have mentioned that there is no ovarian cyst, so where is this cyst pocket? Can you look into the report and guide me. Or perhaps you can upload the report here and I shall look into it myself. Are you having any associated symptoms?

Please revert back to me with my answer.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Good luck.
Dr.Richa
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad