Suggest treatment for the sudden onset of tinnitus
Crickets only it is a constant sound
Take treatment as advised
You are having tinnitus. You should get examined for any hearing loss or ear discharge. Blood pressure should be measured and if raised should be controlled.
Drugs like Amitriptyline can be taken for symptomatic relief.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr. Neeraj Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for severe tinnitus
- Siddha treatment for tinnitus
- Has tinnitus and is getting worse suggest treatment
- Pulsatile tinnitus causes and treatment
- Suggest the treatment that can relieve tinnitus
- Natural treatments for tinnitus
- Suggest treatment for tinnitus
- Tinnitus causes symptoms and treatment
- Post exposure treatment tinnitus
- Treatment and cure for sudden tinnitus
- What causes recurrent painful sensation over one side of lower face?
- What does my blood test report indicate?
- What causes constant dizziness?
- Suggest treatment for weight gain, coldness and constipation
- What causes facial pain and leg numbness in a patient with diabetes?
- Suggest treatment for recurring optic neuritis in right eye
- What causes trouble thinking clearly while recovering form sepsis?
- How long should medication be continued after suffering partial paralysis?
- Suggest treatment for constant pain due to neuropathy
- What causes burning sensation in buttocks of a person with spinal problems?