Suggest treatment for testicular pain
I am suddenly feeling pain in my left testicle. I just touched and felt that left side nerve was comparatively swollen compared to right one. I was ok through out the day, but started feeling pain after 10.00 pm.
Looking forward to your reply.
Rule out inflammation in testis.
Hello xxxxxx ad welcome to HCM.
As an Urologist, i can understand your concern.
The sudden pain may be due to an inflammation commonly, if you've not had a trauma there. (inflammation is called epididymo-orchitis).
But the safest step for you, if the pain persists, is to get examined by an Urologist, and a scrotal doppler ultrasound scan, will clearly show , if there's anything to worry.
If the scan is normal, analgesic is sufficient.
According to the report of scan after an examination, he will advise the proper treatment.
Wish you well.
Trauma to testis, can result in swellings.
Some people have a blunt injury like sports injuries over the testis, or get hit over the testis, with a blunt object accidentally, resulting in similar painful swellings of testis.
If you've not had such an injury, forget it.
Hope your doubt is cleared.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is treatment for testicular pain
- Crestor testicular pain
- What is the treatment for testicular pain and back pain
- Treatment and cure for chronic testicular pain
- Is testicular pain related to hiv
- Groin pain and testicular pain
- Testicular pain and brown semen
- Treatment of testicular pain in pranayam
- Treatment and cure for Testicular pain
- Testicular pain ayurvedic treatment