Suggest treatment for testicular pain, premature ejacuation and lower back pain

Dr. Senduran Narayanasamy

Posted on Fri, 16 Oct 2015 in Men's Health
Question: Hii i Am 22 years old i am masturbating daily 2 times from last 7 years . I am comming across many problems like testicular pain , premature ejacuation ,lower back pain . I am really too much worried Of getting infertile . What should i do to check whether i can become dad or not ?
Answered by Dr. Senduran Narayanasamy 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Do semen analysis

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXX

Thanks for asking to HCM.

Not to worry at this moment.

Excessive masturbation can cause the testicular blood vessels to swell and this can cause pain.

1)Are you sexually active ?
2)Any psychiatric trauma like break up etc ?

Get semen analysis done after 3 days of abstinence from both intercourse and masturbation..

Even if analysis is unsure,many methods are there for you to become a dad..

Hope I answered your query.If any doubt's,feel free to ask.

Dr.N.Senduran

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj