Suggest treatment for testicle pain

Dr. Manuel C See IV

Urologist

Posted on Tue, 8 Dec 2015 in Men's Health
Question: My testiculea ate hurting like an ache pain
Answered by Dr. Manuel C See IV 46 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Pls see detailed answer.

Detailed Answer:
Good day and thank you for being with healthcare magic!

Pain in the testis could be due to infection, testicular tumor, varicicoele and testicular torsion. Pain due to Passage of kidney stones could also be felt as referred pain to the testis. To differentiate between the conditions a scrotal ultrasound with Doppler should be done.

If the pain is severe and the scrotum is becoming tense then I would suggest you proceed to the emergency room for a prompt evaluation and management.

I hope I have succeeded in providing the information you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications at: http://www.HealthcareMagic.com/doctors/dr-manuel-c-see-iv/66014 I would gladly help you. Best wishes.
Follow up: Dr. Manuel C See IV 33 hours later
I went to the er, they did ct, ultra sound, full blood work, and urine sample. And they found nothing. What else can it be? Im sure its not muscle strian
Answered by Dr. Manuel C See IV 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
I will wait for the ultrasound result.

Detailed Answer:
I am very glad you went to the ER to have yourself checked. CT SCAN showed negative results which eliminates the possibility of a referred pain. Urinalysis showed normal results which also eliminated the possibility of a urinary tract infection. I didn't see the result of the scrotal ultrasound with doppler. This is very important if to see if you have varicocoele, testicular torsion, orchitis or testicular tumor.

If the pain is largely related to movement then muskuloskeletal pain is always a possibility but this is a diagnosis made only after all the workups come out negative. In the meantime while waiting for the ultrasound result, limit physical activity and refrain from ejaculation until the pain subsides. Frequent ejaculation causes strain on the testis and epididymis and causing soreness and pain. Pain medications would also help not only to mask the pain but to decrease the inflammation on the area.

Dr Manuel See IV
Follow up: Dr. Manuel C See IV 2 hours later
The ct was negative as well. Right kw twice today, my groin and penis went numb, and my penis retacted into my body.
Answered by Dr. Manuel C See IV 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Ultrasound is better.

Detailed Answer:
yes the ct scan is negative but the ultrasound is a better modaloty to study the scrotal contents. Your Penis retracting to your body maybe a sign of obesity and should be addressed to prevent hypertension and diabetes. A healthy diet coupled with exercise should help you to have a better well being.