Suggest treatment for testicle pain
so, Please tell me what might be the Problem.
Could be infection of Spermatic cord or Varicocele
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have pain in Testicles since 6 months .
I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) Have you done Colour Doppler study of scrotum to rule out Vaicocele ?
2)Have you done any blood tests to rule out STD?
3) Was the sex that you had with unknown woman a unprotected sex?
4) Have you done urine culture?
5)Have you consulted qualified Urologist ?
In view of sex with woman with unknown STD or HIV status it will be advisable to get basic screening test for HIV and STD done to be rest assured about STD.
Your pain seems to be either due to mild infection of Spermatic cord or Varicocele.and can be ruled out with above mentioned tests.
You need to take Broad Spectrum antibiotics like Cefixime along with anti inflammatory medicines like Diclofenac twice daily.
Use of scrotal support will help to relieve testicular pain
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Urine culture and Sperm culture tests resuts are normal.
Will HSV disease cause testical pain ?
It may cause secondary infection and pain
Thanks for follow up.HSV infection can cause secondary infection of Testicles giving rise to pain in testicles .
Please rule out Varicocele by doing Colour Doppler Study of scrotum
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have unbalanced testicles pain discomfort suggest treatment
- Testicle pain and back pain
- Lithium carbonate and testicle pain
- Red bull testicles pain
- Testicle pain in one testicle
- Treatment and cure for Testicle pain
- Gas pain with testicle pain
- Kidney pain and testicle pain
- Testicle pain treatment
- Abdominal pain and testicle pain