Suggest treatment for testicle pain and premature ejaculation
Do not worry.
Thanks for sharing your concern.
First of all let me assure that there is nothing like side effects of masturbation. There is tendency to have some guilty feeling in mind after masturbation which leads to this kind of worry.
As you have written your investigations are normal,I do not see any reason to worry.
Some common causes of testicular pain are:
Pressure on part
Premature ejaculation is mostly due to anxiety,which seems to be most probable reason in your case.
Do not worry,enjoy your life,do regular exercise,take good healthy food and you should be fine.
Masturbation is normal and cannot do harm.
Good to hear from you again.
Relax,ignore this kind of articles. There are people who relate strength of semen to gold etc etc....
Science is very clear, masturbation is natural and does not causes any harm.
It is just like any other activity that you do like eating,walking etc.
Do not worry,if pain persists visit your doctor and try to find out a problem.
Please do not give too much stress to this point as it can lead to disturbances in your routine life and hamper your overall quality of life.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculations
- Suggest treatment for penis infection and premature ejaculation
- Treatment and cure for Premature ejaculationalism
- Cipralex and treatment of premature ejaculation
- Homeo treatment of premature ejaculation
- Treatment and cure for Premature ejaculation
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction
- Testicle pain premature ejaculation scrotum ultrasound normal medication
- Premature ejaculation pain in testicles loss of confidence treatment options
- Premature ejaculation treatment in allopathy