Suggest treatment for terrible pain in right part of head, eye and neck
Possible CPH.Responds to indomethacin therapy.
I understand your concern.
You possibly seem to have Chronic paroxysmal hemicrania/CPH a form of headache in which attacks of severe, unilateral orbital, supraorbital, and/or temporal pain, always on the same side, lasting 2-45 minutes.
This form of pain responds well to Indomethacin .
I advise you to take tab Indomethacin 40 mg PO thrice a day for the first 4 days followed by 20 mg PO twice a day for next 2 weeks.
This should be taken with Tab Pantop 40 mg once a day at 7 am daily before breakfast for 21 days.
This regimen will offer excellent control of pain with long lasting remissions.
Avoid taking Tryptomer.It has side effects
Please note these changes have to be made only under expert medical supervision.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for pain radiating from neck to buttocks
- Suggest treatment for pain post neck surgery
- Suggest treatment for pain due to neck sprain
- Suggest treatment for shoulder and neck pain
- Eyes are red and painful suggest treatment
- Having back pain and neck pain suggest treatment
- Eye pain with swelling suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for neck pain
- Suggest treatment for severe neck pain
- Suggest treatment for nerve pain in my neck and back