Suggest treatment for termination of unwanted pregnancy
MEDICAL ABORTION CAN BE DONE. CONSULT WITH DOCTOR.
Thanks for writing to us.
Failure rate of Cu-T IUD is very minimal (less than 1%). In this scenario, medical abortion is the best TREATMENT for unwanted pregnancy (up to 9 weeks) and it should be done under the guidance of gynecologist who will prescribe abortion pill along with dose and direction of use. It will be also helpful in emergency.
Self-administration of abortion pill is NOT recommended due to several risk and complication like nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramp, excessive bleeding, fainting etc. I suggest you to contact with your local doctor at the earliest.
Post-pill abortion, you may require one ultrasound scan to check for retained bits of placental or fetal tissue. Around 5% women require D & C.
Hope, it helps for you. If you don't have any other query, you can close the discussion.
Wish your good health and take care yourself.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for nausea during pregnancy
- Suggest me the treatment of hepatitis during pregnancy
- Suggest treatment for clitoris itching during pregnancy
- Suggest treatments for bulged tummy post pregnancy
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- What is the suggested treatment to avoid pregnancy
- Suggest treatment for hyperacidity during pregnancy
- Suggest treatment for fever during pregnancy
- Suggest treatment for constipation during pregnancy
- Suggest treatment for cold during pregnancy