Suggest treatment for tenderness under the foot
what would be a good remedy other that to give it a rest for several days - Thanks for the help!!
Take mild pain killer after meals.
Thanks for posting your query.
The tenderness under the foot can be due to plantar fasciitis. Rest, hot compress and a mild pain killer will help in reducing the inflammation.
Continue using orthotics. This should subside on its own in next few days. In case the pain persists then do consult an orthopedician for a direct examination.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
Thank you for the follow up - will try with the hot compress - have taken 3 Advil
tablets which seems to help reduce the acute pain -
It will subside in few days.
I am happy I could help.
The best thing you can do is when you wake up in the morning, before getting out of bed and taking a step, give yourself a little foot rub.
Please do recommend our services to others too in case you found them helpful. For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
Wishing you the best in whatever you do.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest the best treatment for foot drop
- Suggest treatment for swollen foot
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection on foot
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- What treatment is suggested for foot pain
- Suggest treatment for swelling and tenderness in testicles
- Suggest treatment for painful swollen foot
- Suggest treatment for foot injury in a baby
- Suggest treatment for stress fracture on foot
- Suggest treatment for swollen foot and toes