Suggest treatment for tear in skin of penis

Excellent
Question
Hello Dr,
This past weekend, after a long period of celibacy, I decided to hire a call girl. I had unprotected receptive oral sex with her (albeit for a very short period of time) and than I had protected vaginal sex with her, but as she was putting the condom on me, a small part of my penile frenulum tore, and bled a little bit, but completely inside the condom not inside her. I still fear from not putting a condom on for the fellatio and the small tear I received, could her saliva have penetrated the wound after the fellatio had already been completed? Am I at high risk for HIV or hepatitis? She assured me she was regularly tested, but i can only take that on so much faith.

I'm wracked with worry about this, I do not want to die or become seriously ill over one lapse in judgment, though i should be content with the consequences of my actions.

Thank you in advance.
Posted Fri, 29 Aug 2014 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. Bharatesh Devendra Basti 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No need to worry.Test later after 3 weeks

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thank you for query.I am Dr Bharatesh D Basti answering your query.
There is no need to get panicky about HIV/Hepatitis.
The transmission route mentioned is one of the least possible modes of transmission of HIV but as you have ulcers/cuts in the genital area there is remote possibility of acquiring HIV as usually saliva mode of transmission is rare. More so she is tested negative.

To allay your fears of HIV/HBV you can test with PCR and P24 antigen tests, Hepatitis B after 3 weeks from exposure risk which can totally remove your fear.

You can even get her tested for HIV if possible or see her reports at least.

You can allay all fears of HIV.

you can get back to me for any clarifications

Thank you
Dr Bharatesh