Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for tear in skin of penis

User rating for this question
Answered by
Practicing since : 1998
Answered : 1765 Questions
Hello Dr,
This past weekend, after a long period of celibacy, I decided to hire a call girl. I had unprotected receptive oral sex with her (albeit for a very short period of time) and than I had protected vaginal sex with her, but as she was putting the condom on me, a small part of my penile frenulum tore, and bled a little bit, but completely inside the condom not inside her. I still fear from not putting a condom on for the fellatio and the small tear I received, could her saliva have penetrated the wound after the fellatio had already been completed? Am I at high risk for HIV or hepatitis? She assured me she was regularly tested, but i can only take that on so much faith.

I'm wracked with worry about this, I do not want to die or become seriously ill over one lapse in judgment, though i should be content with the consequences of my actions.

Thank you in advance.
Posted Fri, 29 Aug 2014 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Bharatesh Devendra Basti 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No need to worry.Test later after 3 weeks

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for query.I am Dr Bharatesh D Basti answering your query.
There is no need to get panicky about HIV/Hepatitis.
The transmission route mentioned is one of the least possible modes of transmission of HIV but as you have ulcers/cuts in the genital area there is remote possibility of acquiring HIV as usually saliva mode of transmission is rare. More so she is tested negative.

To allay your fears of HIV/HBV you can test with PCR and P24 antigen tests, Hepatitis B after 3 weeks from exposure risk which can totally remove your fear.

You can even get her tested for HIV if possible or see her reports at least.

You can allay all fears of HIV.

you can get back to me for any clarifications

Thank you
Dr Bharatesh
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an HIV AIDS Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor