Suggest treatment for syncope
I strongly recommend to go to ER...
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read your query and understood your concerns.
Syncope is a serious health conditions that need to be evaluated urgently in order to exclude life threatening situations (including myocardial infarction arrhythmias, stroke etc.) that may be the underlying cause of syncope.
This is why I strongly recommend that you should go immediately to ER.
If you were my patient I would recommend to do the following examinations:
- blood work
- chest x ray
- cardiac echo
- heart rhythm monitoring
This will exclude any life threatening problem.
Hope this was of help!
wish you health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pre syncope treatment
- Cough syncope symptoms treatment
- Cough syncope treatment
- Treatment and cure for cardiovascular syncope
- Treatment and cure for heat syncope
- Treatment of micturition syncope in aurveda
- Treatment and cure for orthostatic syncope
- Vasovagal syncope treatment with ayurveda
- Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride treatment for syncope
- Treatment and cure for syncopal episodes
- Had amputated percussion breaks in spine. Dealing with chronic pain....
- Took valtrex and vitimans B complex for shingles. Pain in temple,...
- Why is the heart beating rapidly only at night?
- Have cold sweats, nausea, dizziness and elevated blood pressure. On BP...
- Experiencing dizziness. Blood pressure 143/80. Do not get enough sleep....
- Should I be worried about a pulse reading of 103?
- Taking metformin. Getting swollen lymph nodes. Suggest medication?
- History of heart attack. Having ventricular premature beat. Will I get...
- Diagnosed with gastritis and hernia. No improvement with prevacid. What...
- Feel like blood is not circulating in legs. Which specialist should I see?