Suggest treatment for syncope episodes
Following answer to your query.
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read your query and understood your concerns.
Your son has had syncope episodes and he should do all the needed examinations to find out what had caused it.
Syncope in most of the cases is caused by cardiac problems and you should contact a cardiologist to exclude cardiac causs of syncope.
If he was my patient i would recommend the following examinations to find out what have caused the faint (syncope ):
- blood work (to exclude renal failure and other metabolic problems)
- cardiac echo
- holter monitoring
- eeg and brain mri to exclude neurologic causes especially epilepsy.
Hope this was of help!
Wish you health!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pre syncope treatment
- Cough syncope symptoms treatment
- Cough syncope treatment
- Treatment and cure for cardiovascular syncope
- Treatment and cure for heat syncope
- Treatment of micturition syncope in aurveda
- Treatment and cure for orthostatic syncope
- Vasovagal syncope treatment with ayurveda
- Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride treatment for syncope
- Treatment and cure for syncopal episodes
- Had amputated percussion breaks in spine. Dealing with chronic pain....
- Took valtrex and vitimans B complex for shingles. Pain in temple,...
- Why is the heart beating rapidly only at night?
- Have cold sweats, nausea, dizziness and elevated blood pressure. On BP...
- Experiencing dizziness. Blood pressure 143/80. Do not get enough sleep....
- Should I be worried about a pulse reading of 103?
- Taking metformin. Getting swollen lymph nodes. Suggest medication?
- History of heart attack. Having ventricular premature beat. Will I get...
- Diagnosed with gastritis and hernia. No improvement with prevacid. What...
- Feel like blood is not circulating in legs. Which specialist should I see?