Suggest treatment for symptoms of transient ischemic attack
This can be because of transient ischemic attack.
Welcome to Health care magic
I am Dr Dadapeer k an ophthalmologist and I answer health problems related to eye.
I reviewed your history.
It seems from the history that your husband is having sudden onset of inability to focus for long distance.
These symptoms can be because of transient ischemic attack.
The common causes are hypotension, hypoglycaemia, hypovolemia...
Hence we need to look for deceased blood pressure, decreased sugars....
Hence I advice you to consult your family physician for evaluation.
Hope I have answered your question and the information is helpful to you.
Do write back to me for further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pathophysiology transient ischemic attack
- Treatment and cure for Transient ischemic attack
- What are the symptoms of transient ischemic attack ?
- Transient ischemic attack natural treatment
- Symptoms like transient ischemic attack
- Transient ischemic attack treatment
- Transient ischemic attack symptoms
- Transient ischemic attack symptoms emedicine neurology
- Causes transient ischemic attacks
- Transient ischemic attack prognosis