question-icon

Suggest treatment for symptoms of transient ischemic attack

Posted on Mon, 11 May 2015
Question: My husband suddenly is unable to focus in long distance otherwise all other physical abilities are the same. Symmetrical face, arms lift evenly etc
Answered by Dr. Dadapeer K (42 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
This can be because of transient ischemic attack.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Welcome to Health care magic

I am Dr Dadapeer k an ophthalmologist and I answer health problems related to eye.
I reviewed your history.
It seems from the history that your husband is having sudden onset of inability to focus for long distance.
These symptoms can be because of transient ischemic attack.
The common causes are hypotension, hypoglycaemia, hypovolemia...

Hence we need to look for deceased blood pressure, decreased sugars....

Hence I advice you to consult your family physician for evaluation.

Hope I have answered your question and the information is helpful to you.
Do write back to me for further questions.

Thank you
With regards
Dr. Dadapeer K

Ophthalmologist