Suggest treatment for symptoms of pharyngitis

Dr. Muhammad Sareer Khalil

Posted on Wed, 8 Mar 2017 in General Health
Question: I have soreness in my mouth, and my throat is bothering me, my ears seem a little plugged...I was sick, a straight sickness where I just slept for two days and wasn't hungury, I must of had a small fever because I was a little wet each time I awoke...there is a lump in my upper, front throat area that feels kinda like the stress lumps on your back that can or need rubbed out, not for sure what they are called...but it hurts like that too?
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Sareer Khalil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
explained

Detailed Answer:
Hello and Welcome

I appreciate your concern

Based on your description , it appears to be pharyngitis. The throat needs to be examined including the adjacent lymph nodes. Antibiotics, NSAIDs/ acetaminophen, adequate fluid intake and gargles can be advised accordingly for treatment.

Wishing you best of health

Thanks

Let me know if you have any query

Please consult your doctor before deciding on any further course of action.

For future follow up / correspondence you may ask me directly at the link given below

http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/Funnel?page=askDoctorDirectly&docId=68107