Suggest treatment for symptoms of paranoia

Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan

Posted on Mon, 11 Jul 2016 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: I am dealing with stomach up set and was wondering if the metal filings from the cereal can cause this irritation? What I have found is that it do not leave the body completely when voiding and will stay in the kidneys and build up. Being a cereal eater all my life I feel that I am in deep trouble. How do I get it out of my body?
Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Supportive care

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for asking

I read your question and i understand your cocnern. Metal filling from cereals is almost a paranoia, not that much to irritate guts or fry kidneys. Gastric discomfort is attributed to thousand many other causes . Just take some pepto, some nexium, rest for a while, take more fluids, reduce diet intake, prefer fibers and fresh fruits and vegetables, avoid alcohol, beer, smoking, soda, coffee, tea, sspices, fatty foods, processed and canned foods, and i am sure this issue will resolve.

Eat a balanced diet, dont get restricted to cereals, talk to a dietitian, let them devise a complete dietary plan for you and follow it. You will be fine with slight diet and lifestyle adjustments. We have a very good nutritionist with us who can help you with this plan
Here is her profile link.
http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/kathy-shattler/69754

I hope it helps. take good care of yourself and dont forget to close the discussion please.

Khan