Suggest treatment for symptoms of heat exhaustion
Likely to be due to electrolyte imbalance
Thanks for asking on Health care magic.
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. It seems that your husband has salt imbalance due to electrolyte depletion. Give him ORS (Oral rehydration solution) as well as juicy fruits like citrus fruits. That should help. If the condition does not improve it might be a good idea to visit a doctor.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Toddler heat exhaustion
- Is diarrhea a symptom of heat exhaustion
- Treatment and cure for Heat exhaustion
- Treatment and cure for heat exhaustion cramps
- Signs of toddler heat exhaustion
- Proper treatment for heat exhaustion
- Headaches nausea heat exhaustion due to sun exposure treatment
- Treatment and cure for heat exhaustion/dehydration
- Symptoms of heat exhaustion/dehydration
- Symptoms of heat exhaustion cramps