Suggest treatment for symptoms of facial allergic contact dermatitis
Thanks for the query.
Don't apply banana or honey .
It might add on to allergy.
I treat such cases with a mild steroid cream like fluticasone to be applied twice daily for a week.
It is safe and effective and usually available over the counter.
You can try this.
If possible upload a photograph of the involved area.
This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis.
waiting for your response.
Thanks for the follow up.
I have seen the photograph.
It is looking like allergic reaction.
Please apply the cream advised by me.
This should help you.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of contact dermatitis?
- Allergic contact dermatitis causes
- Symptoms of uncontrolled contact dermatitis
- Drugs/medication for allergic contact dermatitis
- Allergic contact dermatitis face
- Symptoms of allergic contact dermatitis
- Treatment and cure for allergic contact dermatitis
- Meladerm allergic contact dermatitis[
- Symptoms of airborne contact dermatitis
- Diagnosis of allergic contact dermatitis