Suggest treatment for symptoms of bronchitis
Thanks Dr Dangwai,
It started 2plus weeks ago, i thought I had a chest cold (but it never went to my sinuses which it usually does) lots of coughing to clear my lungs. i don't smoke or have an acid problem, Asthma or Alergies that I know of.....but I guess those things can change over your life time. im athletic in good health. Ive never had a breathing problem, strong lungs from running. Although the last two nights, in the middle of the night, the coughing starts with the constriction in my throat and I am choaking and cant breath - very scary..... In the morning I have a very deep voice and can still start coughing and get choaked up again bt not as bad. After the morning I start to feel normal again, like right now i feel good.........
Take medicines as i have mentioned. You will feel better.
Yes you are right- a person can develop allergy/asthma any time in life even if he has never had it earlier.
The cold that you had may have made your airways hypersensitive which is now causing cough and breathing.
Take the medicines as above and things will improve. If it still persists otherwise, then consult a local pulmonologist for a complete workup.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for seizures and neuroglycopenic symptoms
- Suggest treatment for fever with respiratory symptoms
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of concussion
- What treatment is suggested for symptoms of goiter
- Bronchitis symptoms and treatment adults
- Suggest treatment for flu like symptoms
- What treatment is suggested for symptoms of adema
- Suggest treatment for kidney infection symptoms
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of gastroenteritis
- What treatment is suggested for symptoms of bronchitis