Suggest treatment for symptoms of UTI

Dr. Ivo Ditah

Posted on Mon, 4 Jul 2016 in General Health
Question: trouble urniating, burning sensation in urethra, voiding frequent/scant, pain between testicles and rectum, no fever, no nausea, BM sensation

YYYY@YYYY
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 37 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You probably have a urinary tract infection!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

You must likely have a urinary tract infection and need antibiotics for treatment. Often, bacterium or ciprofloxacine for 3-5days is enough unless otherwise complicated. In the interim, drink much water and maybe cranberry juice while you get to your doctor as soon as possible to get it confirmed and get a script from your doctor for the antibiotics.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.