Suggest treatment for symptoms of GERD

Dr. Muhammad Sareer Khalil

Posted on Thu, 25 Aug 2016 in GERD
Question: Right side pain and a lot of gas ,burping and passing gas. Been going on for 2 days, after I ate a Wendy's salad.
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Sareer Khalil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Explained

Detailed Answer:
Hello and Welcome

I appreciate your concern

Based on the description of your symptoms, its most likely due to GERD (Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease). PPIs like lansoprazole with pro kinetic such as domeperidone can be advised as part of treatment and symptomatic relief. If the pain persists then an EKG and ultrasound abdomen can be advised to rule out other causes.

Wishing you best of health

Thanks

Let me know if you have any query

Please consult your doctor before deciding on any further course of action.

For future follow up / correspondence you may ask me directly at the link given below

http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/Funnel?page=askDoctorDirectly&docId=68107

Dr. M.S. Khalil