Suggest treatment for swollen testicles
I did not get a reply
Hydrocele or varicocele to rule out by urologist
I have just received your query and can say as following:
Having swollen testicles without pain could be due to possible hydrocele (benign buildup of fluid around a testicle ) or varicocele (enlargement of veins within the scrotum).
Depending on the time you noted swollen testicles, and if you do not have a history of injury or local infection, I'd advise to run an ultrasound of your genitalia. A further consultation with urologist is then needed.
Hope it was of help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for swollen foot
- Suggest the treatment fro swollen testicle
- What treatment is suggested for swollen testicles
- Suggest the treatment for swollen legs
- Swollen testicle with pain treatment
- Suggest treatment for extremely swollen testicles
- Suggest medical treatment for swollen legs
- Treatment for swollen testicles
- Suggest treatment for swollen foot and toes
- Suggest treatment for painful swollen testicle