Suggest treatment for swollen testicle with ringworm
Need to take appropriate antibiotic .
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have infection of the Testicle (Orchitis) confirmed on Ultrasound Scanning and have been taking Bactrim since a week with unsatisfactory results.
I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem
1)Do you have any urinary symptoms ?
2) Have you done urine culture ?
Please get your routine urine test and urine culture done to find out the organisms causing this infection and antibiotics to which they are sensitive to..
Please take broad spectrum antibiotics like Cefexine along with anti inflammatory drug like Diclofenac and Serropeptidase twice daily and urine alkaliser thrice daily.Later on switch on to appropriate antibiotics as per culture report.
Please note Orchitis takes long time to get cured hence you will need to take medications for4- 6 weeks.
Ensure to drink more water.To keep your urine dilute.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,
I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest the treatment fro swollen testicle
- What treatment is suggested for swollen testicles
- Suggest treatment for pain in testicle
- Treatment of ringworm
- Swollen testicle with pain treatment
- Suggest treatment for extremely swollen testicles
- Treatment for swollen testicles
- Suggest the treatment to restore feeling in testicles
- Bleeding into testicles please suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for painful swollen testicle