Suggest treatment for swollen lymph nodes and sore throat
i had protected sex with a girl that i picked up from a night club on the 28-4-2014 but then i found out that i had cut on the gentle . About A week or 10 days later i had suffer Headache, Swollen Lymph Nodes, Sore Throat , Dimples in the head nerve problem all over my body etc. a month later on about a month maybe i had skin rash it comes and it goes sometimes on the arm some time on the Thigh never in the gentle and now it stopped. I have done HIV 1,2 ABS and HIV P4(Ag): and ELISA TEST ON the 14/10/2014 results negative, Hepatits B , C nonreactive.VDRL (Performed as RPR) non reactive. Neisseria gonorrhea not detracted, chlamydia igg negative. But im still having lymph nodes a in the back of the head and top of neck about 5 months followed by burrning pain the face and hands with numbness Dimples in the head it goes and it comes i dont know if its related about a 2 weeks ago i have been Sneezes alot. What would you say in case sir and would you recommend any other tests or i should do.
Please provide details...
I understand your concern. I am Dr. Arun Tank, infectious disease specialist, answering your concern.
- Kindly provide the photograph of the following site to help you further..
1) Lymph nodes in the back of the head.
2) Region of face and neck where burrning pain is felt.
3) Dimples in the head.
- Have you tested for Herpes zoster? If yes please provide the photographs..
Glad to answer your further concern.
We wish you a best health at healthcare magic.
Dr. Arun Tank
2)the right side of the face forehead on the right side of the lips some times on the left top of my head right side of the neck.
3)dimples all over the head but mostly in the top.
I have never tested for herpeszoster
(Also i have nerve pain on my hands and feet but its been redouse alot also i belive the rash on body come on the right side im not sure tho cuz its been a while. I feel very week right now what would you recommend me sir thank you.
Likely Herpes Zoster & biopsy of swelling requires
- Please provide clear informations...
- With the provided information I can suspect a Herpes zoster infection in you.
- Biopsy from the swelling and its microscopic examination will guide about the etiology of the swelling. It will guide about diagnosis and so for the treatment as well.
I am glad to answer your further query, kindly come up with the questions.
Dr Arun Tank
Infectious diseases specialist.
If your query is resolved kindly close the answer and rate me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Repeated sore throat and swollen lymph nodes
- Chills swollen lymph nodes sore throat
- Sore throat swollen lymph nodes swelling of bruises
- Swollen lymph nodes sore throat blocked ears
- Gallbladder sore throat swollen lymph nodes
- Sore throat mucus and swollen lymph node in armpit
- Swollen lymph nodes sore throat swollen gums
- Sore throat swollen lymph nodes
- Treatment for sore throat and swollen lymph nodes
- Swollen lymph nodes sore throat ear pain