Suggest treatment for swollen foot and knee pain
Need to rule out DVT
Thanks for the query.
Do you have shortness of breath ?
You need to be checked to rule out clot or Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and arthritis of the knee.
DVT can be serious and should be discovered as early as possible by your doctor.
Keep the limb elevated. Apply warm packs to the affected region. Do ankle pump movements. Avoid massage. Consult your Doctor as soon as possible for a thorough examination.
I hope I have answered your query.
I will be available to answer your follow up queries.
Dr. Aashish Raghu
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for knee pain
- Suggest treatment for knee pain relief
- Conservative treatments knee pain
- Knee pain treatment
- Injection treatment for knee pain
- Arthritis treatment for knee pain
- Suggest treatment for knee pain
- Anterior knee pain treatment
- Knee pain treatment at home
- Meniscus knee pain treatment