Suggest treatment for swollen eye
Most likely infection of eye (blepharitis)
Thanks for the query
I can understand your concern.I have seen the image.There is swelling of left eye especially below the lower eye lid with some inflammation of lower eye lid(blepharitis).
Presence of discharge also goes in favour of blepharitis.
I would suggest you to put some antibiotic drop like azithromycin three to four times a day for 5-7 days.
Clean the eye after proper hand wash with help of soaked sterile cotton swab from inside out.
Do this once then through the swab (don't use it again).Do it three to four times each 4-5 times a day.
If redness or swelling increases rapidly consult an ophthalmologist for clinical evaluation and management accordingly.
I hope this helps.
Please let me know if you have any more query.
Wishing for your child's speedy recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for swollen foot
- Black swollen eye treatment
- Suggest the treatment for swollen legs
- Suggest treatment for swollen eye lids
- Swollen eyes treatment for boxers
- What is the treatment for puffy and swollen eyes
- Suggest treatment for swollen face and eyes due to sinusitis
- Swollen eye allergies treatment
- Treatment for swollen red and painful eye
- Hit in the eye swollen eye treatment
- What does my stool test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for respiratory tract infection in an infant
- Suggest treatment for chesty cough and blocked nose
- What does this CECT abdomen report indicate?
- Suggest remedy for cough and breathing problem in an infant
- What causes recurrent pain abdomen with vomiting?
- What is the cause and treatment for poor appetite in an infant?
- Suggest treatment for low appetite and different pattern of behavior in...
- Suggest treatment for asthma in a 5 year old
- What causes swollen lymph node in groin area of a child?