• question-icon

Suggest treatment for swollen elbow

Posted on Fri, 3 Jun 2016 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: what is cause and treatment for swollen elbow? Large pulpy mass - no pain.
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 42 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please, upload an image for review!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

am so sorry to hear about swollen elbow and large pulpy mass that you have reported and all the inconveniences this must have caused you. I have reviewed the information and would like to inspect an image of this elbow. This way, I can provide a personalized and helpful response to you after reviewing what is specific to you.

To upload an image, click on the upload icon to the right of your dashboard and follow the onscreen instructions. You may also send it directly to customer service at YYYY@YYYY and request that it should be uploaded to your query.

I hope to hear from you and promise to respond promptly. Until next, I wish you well.
Follow up: Dr. Chobufo Ditah 3 hours later
In regards to my swollen elbow, I cannot upload photo as you requested. No icon on my dashboard. The elbow has a large lump on it the size of a golf ball for past 3 weeks. No pain. Very soft and squishy. Will it go away by itself or do I need to have it pierced and drained? Thank you for your advice.
Thank you. Cannot send photo - no icon to right of dashboard. Three week swelling on elbow is size of golf ball. Soft and pliable. No pain. Should I get it lanced and drained? Or will it subside by itself?
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please, send it in a mail to the customer service!

Detailed Answer:

I will suggest that you send this as an attachment in a mail to the customer service. They will upload it to your query for me to view and advise. It is difficult to tell what is going on without actually seeing it.

I wish you well.
Dr. Chobufo Ditah