Suggest treatment for swollen calves, ankles and feet

Question
I have very swollen calves, ankles and feet. I have tried drinking a lot of water I have been going to the bathroom but my feet are still very swollen since Saturday it has been 4 days already and they hurt
Fri, 4 May 2018 in Lupus

Answered by Dr. Kathy Robinson 48 minutes later
Brief Answer:
see a doctor

Detailed Answer:
You need to see a doctor as soon as possible. This could be due to heart or kidney disease. Stop the ibuprofen and all salt as that can make it worse. Don't drink so much fluid until you find out what is the cause.
Walking and propping your feet up higher than the level of your heart can help, but you need to see a doctor as soon as possible.
If you cannot get in to see your doctor go to an urgent care or emergency
Dr. Robinson