Suggest treatment for swollen bumps in the groin area
You better avoid Pencillin
As per your description, the infected lesions have burst letting out the pus.
As you had reaction with Pencillin, it's better to avoid Amoxycillin as they both belong to same group .
As you can't consult a Doctor, you clean the wound daily and apply Neosporin. Neosporin is an antibiotic cream.It's better to cover the wound with Sterile pad and apply plaster.
Nothing to worry.It will come down.
Hope I answered your query.If you have any questions, I will clarify further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for swollen foot
- Suggest treatment for lesion in the groin
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection in the groin
- Suggest the treatment for swollen legs
- What treatment do you suggest for swollen bump on thighs
- Suggest treatment for itching in the groin
- Swollen groin lymph nodes treatment
- Suggest treatment to reduce swelling of the groin
- Suggest treatment for sprained groin muscle
- Swollen gland in groin treatment