Suggest treatment for swollen and painful navel region
Thank you for asking
Swelling with no pain in the umbilicus is likely a paraumbilical hernia. Too much stress and abdominal pressure and straining may cause it. Obesity and weight issues predispose to them quite often.
It is easily manageable situation , all it needs is a physical examination first to confirm with some sonograms etc. And then a simple mesh repair fixes it.
Get a general surgeon and let them be the judge of that.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and dont forget to close the discussion please.
May the odd be ever in your favour.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fell on hand swollen painful suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for swollen and painful bruise
- Suggest treatment for painful swollen fingers
- Suggest the treatment for swollen legs
- Suggest treatment for painful swollen foot
- Irritated navel swollen foul odor peeling treatment
- Suggest treatment for swollen painful red toes
- Suggest treatment for swollen fingers and painful ear
- Suggest treatment for swollen painful lymph nodes
- Suggest treatment for painful swollen testicle